||The mission of the The Next-Gen Prophets Collective is to
provide an apostolic structure and prophetic platform to
educate, mentor, network and launch prophets and
prophetic voices into their unique assignments with proper
spiritual education, alignment and protocol.
| THE VISION
||The Next-Gen Prophets Collective aims to gather, equip and
send companies of prophets and emerging prophetic voices
into their spheres of authority to deliver the word of the
Lord, challenge principalities, and reproduce reproducers
that reproduce reproducers.
In other words, our vision is to gather, equip and send
prophets who will gather, equip and send prophets with
proper prophetic education, alignment and protocol.
- RELATIONSHIP-BUILDING among prophets and prophetic people in cities across nations
- EQUIPPING opportunities via in-person and online events
- SHARING behind-the-scenes prophetic intelligence on our exclusive platform, PropheticIntel.com, for judging
- PUBLISHING daily prophecy, prophetic teaching and significant national words at 365prophetic.com
- DISTRIBUTING prophetic briefs to intercessors and apostolic leaders
- GATHERING through Lighthouses, local companies of prophets in cities for fellowship, study and equipping
|God did not intend prophets to be isolated in caves. Jesus sent them out in pairs of two. Prophets moved in schools and companies in the Old Testament. There are many Internet-only prophetic groups that serve a purpose but don't fulfill the promise of true relationships.
Here's how we'll build relationship.
- HOST MEETINGS
We will host phone meetings, including prayer time, as well as video chats to discuss important topics.
- HOLD PRIVATE MEETINGS
We will hold national and regional meetings to connect local prophets.
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
We will offer a private Facebook group so we're not just relying on email for communication but we can encourage each other and share more freely with the entire group.
|The Bible tells us two or three should prophets should prophesy and the other should judge (1 Corinthians 14:29).
The best way to judge significant prophecies is through relationship because it's through relationship that we sharpen each other.
We are sharpened when we can see how our personal biases may have colored the prophecy or where we missed it. We're sharpened by discussion on how the prophecy can be better communicated so it's received.
PROVERBS 27:17 TELLS US, "AS IRON SHARPENS IRON, SO A MAN SHARPENS THE COUNTENANCE OF HIS FRIEND."
The Passion Translation puts it this way: "It takes a grinding wheel to sharpen a blade, so one person sharpens the character of another." Character is critical in the prophetic.
When we hide in caves, our character flaws are hidden. When we build relationship, we sharpen one another in the grace of God.
We operate in a culture of honor that values transparent teaching and serious training, submission to apostolic senior-level advisors, and always in relationship with the Body of Christ at large.
- BE A NEXT-GEN PROPHETor senior prophet willing to help equip the next generation.
- BE WILLING TO BE SHARPENED and submit to the collective authority of peers and elders (see Ephesians 5:21.
- CARRY a true passion for the prophetic above your own ministry.
- ALIGNMENT with Next-Gen Prophet's mission, vision, and values
- WALKING in community and alignment with a solid church or network and provide references and recommendations.